Photobucket
hsc assessment - task 1.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 @ 6:30 PM

FML. oh well, i already knew that legal wasn't my strongest subject. Now to hardcore in modern history , economics, and english. i hope i can do it.

I hate that feeling when you're unsatisfied after the completion of exam, and you ponder on the thought; "Did I actually do enough to attain the best mark possible?"

Right now I'm just physically and mentally exhausted as my mind reached its capacity in preparation for the bitch of an exam, which everyone complains about when really, it was pretty straight forward; we were all just caught up in trying to fit all the memorized shit into it.

I hate it when i miss occasions. Like when Devishna tells me there were hot chicks on the T64 that go to private schools, why torture me? It's not alright, and these things only happen, to me ><"

Awkward turtle moments, like when you try and act like you're in control of the situation, when you actually prove the opposite. Like when somebody approaches you and asks you an awkward question, you reply with a cool-like answer, though the person gives you a wtf face.

I don't know what i'm on about, i think im drugged.

HSCASSESMENTTASKS, FROM HERE ON IN, CAN SUCK MY D. :)