Photobucket
thementions.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010 @ 6:17 PM

As entertaining as it sounds, I know that a lot of people who read weenerblogs realise how pansy-style we all are. Yes, we all do admit to it.

Do you believe in fate?
My best friend from back asked me if i believed in it. Although my answer and perception has somewhat varied of time; what it ultimately comes down, today the second of November 2010, is yes- yes i do. I believe the children are the future, teach them well and let them lead the way.. LOL jk, I'm not Whitney Houston. No but seriously, I believe in stuff that was just meant to happen; even if it was at the expense of something else (opportunity cost.) I believe in time, and fate, and crossing roads again if that's supposed to happen. I believe that even if you're apart from someone you care about tonnes for months, for years, for long periods of time, if you're supposed to be melded together in any way or form, they'll come back, but this time, you just have to learn to give them space. I believe I experience the feeling of uncertainty, the feeling of thinking I'm over it, the feeling of trying to accept what's gone is gone. But if I'm to strike you as someone that doesn't forgive, or who hold grudges- I assure you I don't. Yes, I'm sorry that I may have stolen your best friend, Yes I'm sorry I may have stolen your girlfriend, and according to you recycled her, Yes I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier that I stopped falling for you. But, what I'm not sorry for is making every effort to make it up, by forgiving, by accepting, by letting it all get through my thick head.

Do you believe in second chances?
To some extent. Relationships I guess are always a no. Friendships are forgiving, that's why they're friendships. LOL.

Do you believe in best-friends?
I think the term, like love, and all this teenager bullshit is overrated. Trust me on this guys.

Do you believe in girlfriends?
Oh wow. Look at the time. :)

HAPPY BDAY - NILO, PRIS AND DAD :)