Photobucket
economically speaking.
Thursday, October 14, 2010 @ 4:01 PM

i now have this economic infatuation, where i visit asx and yahoo7 finance and check if the australian dollar has climber over one dollar. yes, only a selective school kid would do such a thing, however my interest in the economy has sprung about due to the reinstating of my old commerce teacher. no i'm not even joking, i actually listen in economics nowadays.
year 12 day 4 and i'm already FML. i just want to sleep. turn off my mobile. turn off my computer. and lay on a hill.

never did it hit me before how pathetic i am at mathematics. i love that i am surrounded by mates that are doing 4unit; while i am, alone, in a corner of our table, trying to figure our series and sequences. it's alright, these things happen, i hear devishna kumar saying in my head, however i fear not. these things do not fricken happen and i refuse to calm my farm. i need to ace this shit, or i will get a mystery mark.