Photobucket
Me No Speak Engrish.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 @ 7:16 PM

So after reviewing all of my essays that were marked, the fluctuation of numbers seem to be thrown upon as my vocabulary, is allegedly, not very good. Of course, I could take this as meaning nothing and revolt for it to be a personal attack because the English Faculty hate me, or I could take aim and realise that they are actually trying to help me, by telling me that I am dumb and I need to start reading books. Regardless of everything and anything, I think the answer is simply I need to progressively work my way through the dictionary and sentence strucutre, Chapter 1: A. Haha.

On a serious note though; I suddenly miss jamming with Leilani and Margaret :(. The most uncontactable of people, whom don't like to take public transport. Oh well, just another excuse for you to come to Blacktown and redo a meetup again.

LOL. when facebook goes fail. and wastes data bytes so show us that we actually have no mail.